Here’s another WhatsApp tip on how to download and install WhatsApp on iPad running iOS 10 without any jailbreak.
Every mobile user loves to install different communication apps on their mobile device and Whatsapp is one of them. Right now almost on the central smart-phones possibly the primarily used cross-platform messaging service is WhatsApp and for a valid reason. The app is so awesome with smooth integration for Windows, Android, iOS devices and other devices.
Just as other messaging apps which need a phone number to communicate, WhatsApp is also support iPhone only and doesn’t support other devices such as iPad. But it’s actually possible to get in on the iPad thanks to this modified WhatsPad++ version of iPad. Here we’re going to take a look at how to get it into your device.
People who have jailbroken device in their hands can easily install WhatsApp on their iPad by using jailbreak tweaks and apps available on Cydia. Fortunately, even if you are not jailbroken, there exists a solution to install WhatsApp on your iPad. It can be done using a modified version of WhatsApp called WhatsPad++ that is built for the iPad.
How To Install WhatsApp On iPad Running iOS 10
In this tutorial, we will show you how to download and install WhatsPad++ on your iPad.
- Download WhatsPad++ IPA on your computer
- Download Cydia Impactor from here. It works with Mac, Windows and Linux, and will be used to install WhatsApp onto your iPad
- Drag & drop the IPA file file of WhatsPad++ on Cydia Impactor
- Next you need to enter your Apple ID and password to generate a signing certificate. Here you can create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead
- Cydia Impactor will start installing WhatsPad++ onto your iPad. After installation is completed, you will find the WhatsApp icon on your iPad Home screen
- Before launching the WhatsApp, go-to Settings –> General –> Profiles –>Device Management or Profiles & Device Management
- On profile page tap the Trust button
- That’s it from Home screen launch the WhatsApp finally.
Note: After seven days the app will automatically crash, but don’t worry with above given process simply re-install the app using Cydia impactor.
Now you can use the most valuable WhatsApp on your iPad to start communication with your your contacts. Because it is not actually designed for the iPad, you could possibly encounter some issues for example receiving messages with delay, no notifications, etc.